We at Skope Group Services Australia are committed to protect & maintain privacy of our website visitor’s personal information and/or sensitive personal data.
Collection of data:
Skope Group Services Australia collects personal information submitted voluntarily by the website visitors for a variety of regulatory and business purposes. These include, but are not limited to:
- Verify your identity
- Respond to/Fulfil your specific service request
- Perform market analysis, market research, business and operational analysis
- Provide, maintain and improve our products and services
- Occasionally, we may also use the information we collect to notify you about important changes to our Web site, new services and special offers we think you will find valuable.
- Promote and market our products and services which we consider may be of interest to you and may benefit you; and
- Ensure adherence to legal and regulatory requirements for prevention and detection of frauds and crimes.
Distribution of information:
We do not share your information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete your request for our services.
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place.
The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes. Skope Group Services Australia reserves the right to reveal this information pursuant to a valid subpoena or court order.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Other linked websites
Privacy Contact information
2. Personal information: Personally identifiable information like name, phone number, postal address, email address etc.